Team Truck Driving Jobs at Werner
team truck driving is a great opportunity for you and your teammate to make more money while traveling across the country.
as a team truck driver, you will be assigned the newest equipment in the fleet and will receive longer lengths of haul and timely pre-assigned load information. when you drive as a team, you enjoy the advantages of priority load planning as well as a higher percentage of no-touch freight.
don’t have a teammate? use werner’s team driver match program to connect you to a truck driver with similar interests.
The Team Truck Driver Advantage
werner enterprises’ dedication to offering truck drivers the best lifestyle means giving our professional drivers high pay combined with high production. werner’s production is 10 percent higher than our competitors, making werner enterprises’ team drivers some of the highest-paid in north america.
- $100k-$150k per year average salary for teams (Split)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus with team matching program
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus for existing full teams with 6 months experience
Benefits and Home Time
our strong freight base provides you with the miles you need to stay on the road while still offering you the flexibility of having quality time at home.
additionally, werner offers professional drivers many benefits, including affordable life, disability, health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement and stock purchase plans.
- Priority load assignments for teams
- Nearly 90% of trips are drop and hook for expedited freight
- Teams average 5,000-6,000 miles per week
- Team Matching Program
- Late-model equipment
- All new trucks feature 1800-watt invertors
- The average truck age is 2 years
- Trucks equipped with collision mitigation technology
Team Driver Matching Program
网络葡京appare you looking for a teammate? no problem, we’ll find a match for you.
- We can find a match based on gender, veteran status, and other preferences.
- We’ll come up with the match for you then you make the choice!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus with team matching program.
- Sign up below
- Driver Recruiting – 1.800.346.2818
- Driver Safety Line – 1.800.331.0361
- Driver Payroll – 1.800.227.6849
- Driver Permits – 1.800.228.2137 ext. 6677
have questions about csa regulations, splitting breaks, or something else?
Download DriveWerner App
Have a Question?
we’re here to answer.